How to Make a Donation!
We are very pleased and excited to receive donations for this worthy cause and the good news is that there are many ways in which you can contribute!!
Of course, we accept monetary donations of all sizes that can be used directly for the purchase of defibrillators and training.
To donate by credit card, please click the PayPal link below, at any time.
Before event day, please donate cash in person, or checks made out to 'Kick Start My Heart' in person or by mail to:
Rocky Mountain Soccer
1933 28th Street
Store hours: Mon-Fri 10AM-7PM, Sat 10AM-5PM, Sun 10AM-3PM
On event day, please donate cash, checks made out to 'Kick Start My Heart' or by credit card at:
Boulder Indoor Soccer
2845 29th Street (Near 29th and Valmont)
Event hours: Saturday June 7, 2008, 1:00 PM to 12:00 midnight
Merchandise and Gifts-In-Kind
Are you able to donate merchandise or gifts-in-kind, either yourself or from your business or company? Such donations can be used as fundraisers for the silent auction and grand prize draw that will be centered on the event day.
To give you an idea of the type of donations that work well for our cause, the following is a partial list of items that have been donated this year or in previous years, and featured in the event day activities:
- Foozball table
- Michael Owen (Real Madrid & England) signed photograph
- Denver Broncos team autographed NFL football
- Jay Cutler (Denver Broncos) autographed photograph
- Champ Bailey (Denver Broncos) autographed photograph - and other players
- Eddie Johnson autographed FC Dallas jersey
- New England Revolution team autographed jersey
- San Jose Earthquakes team autographed T-shirt
- New England Revolution away jersey (navy blue)
- Nottingham Forest (England) signed jersey
- Sheffield United (England) signed soccer ball
- Tickets to various soccer games (e.g. World Cup 2006, Major League Soccer)
- Gift vouchers to various local restaurants including 1010 Brasserie, 14th Street Grill, Taj Mahal III, Mateo and more
- Gift vouchers to various local service providers including Balsam Chiropractic,
- Nike soccer balls, bags, hats and equipment
- Various Kelty merchandise
- Various DVD gift sets
To donate merchanise or gifts-in-kind please contact: Nigel Lock; 720-934-3620; email@example.com.
Do you know a person or a company that would like to be a key sponsor for our event? Would your business like to donate and sponsor a defibrillator for a local school, group or facility? Please visit the Documents section of our website to download our Corporate Sponsorship Guidelines document for more information.
Sponsors will receive several benefits from contributing to Kick Start My Heart. Company names and logos will be displayed on our web site, www.KickStartMyHeart.org. Additionally, we will have media coverage via radio, television, newspapers, and at the event itself, starting several weeks before and continuing through the event itself.
To discuss corporate sponsorship packages please contact: Nigel Lock; 720-934-3620; firstname.lastname@example.org.